Emergency Plumber Newcastle & Lake Macquarie
Book A Emergency Plumberr
Great Service, Guaranteed
Plumbers Express Are Very Proud Of Our Excellent Service, First-Class Workmanship And Customer Satisfaction
Plumbers Express Google Reviews
Google Rating Score: 4.7 Of 5,Based On 64 Reviews
A Team You Can Trust For Emergency Plumbing
Plumbers Express In Morisset Is Proud To Offer Prompt And Reliable Plumbing Services To The Residents Of Morisset And Surrounding Areas. Our Team Of Experienced And Highly Skilled Plumbers Are Ready To Respond To Your Emergency Plumbing Needs, Ensuring Your Problem Is Resolved Quickly And Efficiently Without Costing You A Fortune.
Whether You Need Repairs, Installations, Or Maintenance, You Can Count On Us To Provide You With The Highest Quality Services In A Timely And Professional Manner.
YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY PLUMBER
No hot water? Overflowing toilet? Burst pipe? Leaking roof?
Whatever your plumbing emergency, our team of Newcastle Plumbers provide Emergency Plumbing in Newcastle, Maitland, Cessnock, Lake Macquarie and The Hunter region. After hours emergency appointments are also available.
Book An Emergency Plumber In Newcastle
From plumbing emergencies like gas leaks to blocked drains and other general plumbing services, our team at Plumbers Express Newcastle have the expertise to repair, replace and resolve problems with your plumbing system – the first time around. Our vans are fully stocked to handle any emergency plumbing issues.
Why Choose Plumbers Express For Emergency Plumbing Services?
Emergency Plumbers FAQ
A plumbing emergency is any situation that poses an immediate threat to your property, health, or safety due to a malfunctioning or damaged plumbing system. Common examples include burst pipes, overflowing toilets, gas leaks, sewer backups, no hot water, and significant leaks from taps, fixtures, or damaged hot water systems. Issues like a blocked drain or leaky tap do require plumbing repairs as soon as possible, but may not be emergencies. If you’re unsure if your situation is an emergency, it’s always best to contact a professional plumber for advice.
If you have a plumbing emergency, follow these steps:
- Shut Off The Water Supply – Locate The Main Water Valve And Turn It Off To Prevent Further Damage. If It’s A Localised Issue, You Can Shut Off The Valve At The Affected Fixture.
- Turn Off Any Appliances – If The Emergency Involves Appliances Like A Water Heater Or Gas Stove, Turn Them Off Immediately To Prevent Further Complications.
- Assess The Situation – Take A Moment To Evaluate The Severity Of The Problem And Identify Any Potential Hazards.
- Call A Professional Plumber – Contact Plumbers Express For Fast And Reliable Emergency Plumbing Services.
- Document The Damage – Take Photos And Make Notes About The Damage For Insurance Purposes.
- Wait For Professional Help – Do Not Attempt Any Repairs Yourself, As This May Cause Further Damage Or Void Warranties
At Plumbers Express, we understand the urgency of plumbing emergencies and strive to provide prompt service. Our team is available for after-hours emergency appointments, and we aim to respond to your call as quickly as possible. While response times may vary depending on factors such as location and traffic, our goal is to reach you within the shortest possible time frame to minimise damage and inconvenience.
While some plumbing emergencies are unavoidable, many can be prevented with regular maintenance and proper care of your plumbing system. Scheduling routine plumbing inspections, addressing minor issues before they escalate and being mindful of what goes down your drains can significantly reduce the likelihood of a plumbing emergency. Here are a few tips to help prevent future plumbing emergencies:
- Schedule Regular Inspections – Have A Professional Plumber Inspect Your Plumbing System At Least Once A Year To Identify Potential Issues Before They Become Emergencies.
- Fix Minor Problems Promptly – Address Small Leaks, Slow Drains And Other Minor Issues As Soon As Possible To Prevent Larger Problems.
- Insulate Your Pipes – Properly Insulate Your Pipes, Especially In Colder Months, To Prevent Them From Freezing And Bursting.
- Install A Water Pressure Regulator – Regulate Your Home’s Water Pressure To Prevent Stress On Your Pipes And Fixtures.
- Monitor Your Water Bill – Keep An Eye On Your Water Bill For Any Sudden Spikes In Usage, Which May Indicate A Hidden Leak.
- Be Mindful Of What Goes Down The Drain – Avoid Flushing Or Disposing Of Items That Can Cause Blockages Or Damage To Your Plumbing System, Such As Grease, Wipes Or Harsh Chemicals.
Know The Location Of Your Shut-Off Valves – Familiarise Yourself With The Location Of Your Main Water Shut-Off Valve And Individual Fixture Valves In Case Of Emergencies.
Our rates for emergency plumbing services depend on the complexity and urgency of the issue. Please contact our friendly team at (02) 4058 2223 to discuss your specific situation and receive a customised quote.
Yes, Plumbers Express provides emergency plumbing services for both residential and commercial properties. Our experienced team is equipped to handle a wide range of plumbing emergencies in various settings, from homes to offices, retail spaces, and more.
If you are certain it is not an emergency, it is definitely safe to wait till business hours to contact your local plumber. However, if you are uncertain whether or not it is an emergency, don’t wait to see what happens – contact your local plumbing professional and tell them about the issue. If we believe you are experiencing an emergency, we’ll do our best to get out to your location as soon as possible and if it’s not an emergency, we’ll be able to schedule a time with you that is at your convenience during business hours.
A gas leak is a serious and potentially dangerous situation that requires immediate attention. If you suspect a gas leak, look for the following signs:
- Unusual Smell
- Hissing Sound
- Dead Or Discoloured Vegetation
- Visible Damage To Gas Lines Or Appliances
If you suspect a gas leak, evacuate the area immediately, avoid using any electrical devices or open flames and call a professional plumber or your gas utility company for assistance.